Friday, September 28, 2007

Saying Our Goodbyes!

Definitely one of the hardest parts of this adventure was having to say goodbye to our kiddos at home. After many many hugs and kisses we tucked them in at Grandmas house and went home to try to sleep. We were able to sleep some but left bright and early to go to the airport.

We are now all checked into and waiting for our flight to LA. Good News! Our bags were all okay on the weight limit (one by only a few ounces) but no last minute shifting of stuff. (I can keep all the shoes I packed!)

Tim, Marli and Sam: We love you and miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Setzer Family said...

Sandy and Dave-
Jason, Courtney and I said a special prayer for your safe travel. You are in our thoughts and may this journey be everything you ever dreamed. God Bless you and keep you safe.

The Setzers

Teresa said...

Dave & Sandy,
I know that your goodbyes had to be very hard, I was thinking about you all through the night. I almost called you at 4:30 AM, knowing that you'd be up getting ready to go, but I decided that you probably were struggling with a lot of emotions at that time. I prayed this morning for safe travel, and peace for you and your family.
My love and prayers, Teresa

hank&hope said...

news from home:
Marelise played goaly the second half of her soccer game & didn't allow any scores.
Sam went to church with us and was very good.
Tim is very helpful.
Things are good good.