Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Day!!!

Friday August 17th was a very happy day in the Martin household. I was on the phone with my good friend Marelise lamenting to her that we still had heard nothing about Sarah's dossier approval and the other line beeped indicating I had another call. Marelise and I had played phone tag several times in the last week and I was reluctant to click over. Long story short, it was Robin with Holt calling to let me know Sarah's dossier was approved in Dong Nai. We now only wait for Travel approval. Travel approval for Dong Nai has taken anywhere from 1-2 months. We are praying for God's perfect timing and are really hoping that "His" timing is on the earlier end of the average wait times. On a side note, we were able to pick up our new car today too. (Exciting news that paled in comparison to our Dossier approval!)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Dave and Sandy,
We are sooooooo excited for you! She is very precious. We are praying for you during your stay and for a safe return. Enjoy every moment! Love always-
The Costanzo Family